Visitors’ Code of Conduct
Bell Media Ltd. looks forward to welcoming you to the 2021 School Summit Event. This Code of Conduct acts to principally guide and advise you of the protocols in place during the Show. The organisers (Bell Media Ltd) have put in place a range of procedures, to ensure the safety of all visitors attending the Show. It is however very important that everyone plays their part in making the event safe and enjoyable and we need your continued support and cooperation to achieve this. Visitors are therefore kindly reminded of the requirement to adhere to this Code of Conduct, and follow all safety requirements, to assist staff and stewards, and to help protect you and your fellow visitors
You must not travel to or attend the School Summit Show if you or anyone you live with have any COVID-19 symptoms or have been asked to self-isolate. If you develop symptoms during your visit, we ask that you, and those you travelled with, return home immediately and request a test. Visitors will be required to provide full contact details for Track and Trace when purchasing entry tickets. Tickets do not need to have an individual name allocated to them, but the lead booker (individual who has booked the tickets under their name) is responsible for communicating Track and Trace details for their party.
- Only travel to School Summit if you have pre-booked your entrance ticket, there will be no admittance if you have not done so, and no ticket sales on the day. Entrance to the Show is by advance ticket only (unless guidance permits at the time of the Show)
- Plan your journey in advance and arrive at the Showground in plenty of time. Remember to travel safely and keep up to date with guidance on safe travel, car sharing, and public transport.
- Please comply with any health checks that may be required on entering the showgrounds
- When you arrive at the Showground, please be aware that social distancing and safety measures will be in operation. Follow all information and direction signage, and obey any instructions or guidance given by staff and stewards, or over the PA system. This will help you get to where you need to be in the safest and most effective way.
- It is our policy that visitors should wear a face covering when entering and inside all enclosed buildings, toilet blocks and marquees, except while eating or drinking at a table. We recommend face coverings are worn in outside areas where maintaining 2 metres social distancing may not be possible at all times, and where there are large numbers of people present.
- Some of the Showground’s amenities, such as toilets, food, and drink outlets, may be operating at reduced capacity. If the area you wish to visit has reached capacity, alternative options will be available.
- There is a a restaurant on site with food and drink for consumption. Please queue responsibility in a socially distanced manner.
- Please follow all guidance when using the toilet facilities, including sanitising your hands before and after use, and wearing face coverings. Please be patient and considerate towards other users, and wait your turn to avoid the toilet areas becoming crowded.
- Always maintain good hand hygiene whilst at the Show – use the sanitiser dispensers provided always before eating and avoid touching your face or door/ gate handles and railings whenever possible. If there are issues with sanitiser points or hand washing facilities, please inform a member of the Stewarding Staff.
- Do not remove hand sanitizer or other personal hygiene products from their locations.
- Avoid face to face contact with other spectators and avoid hugs, high fives and any contact with people not in your social bubble.
- Make sure other members of our group have read and understood these guidelines.
- Bell Media Ltd. reserves the right to exclude any visitor that fails to comply with this Code of Conduct.
Thank you for your support and co-operation. Stay alert and stay safe!
As at 1st September 2021