The possession of a School Summmit Show ticket or wristband shall constitute an acceptance of the terms and conditions detailed below and implies an undertaking on the part of the holder to accept them.
These terms and conditions are to be read together with all other statements and /or directives either shown on the ticket or displayed on the premises or within event publications.
When you book with us we will ask for your name, address, credit card details, telephone number and e-mail address. We may also ask you where you saw promotional material referring to the event that you are booking. This allows us to fulfil your ticket request, track your order and contact you regarding your booking.
No personal information provided by you will be used for marketing purposes unless you agree to the data protection statement when completing a booking.
By entering the School Summit Show you agree that the organiser (Bell Media Ltd.) may use the holders likeness or image in/on any live or recorded video display, picture, publicity material or website.
Please note that your ticket purchase is non-transferable and non-refundable. We will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen. Duplicate tickets/wristbands will not be issued should you lose, damage or if tickets/wristbands are stolen. Replacement tickets will need to be re purchased. Please keep your tickets/wristbands safe. All tickets/wristbands will remain the property of the organiser until full payment has been received.
Any person found making unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket will be subject to grounds for seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
We regret tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase. Please check your
booking before placing the order and please check your tickets on receipt, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
Wristbands/tickets may not be used for competitions or promotions without written permission from the organiser.
All wristbands must be worn on the wrist and correctly fastened at all times during the event. Wristbands not worn as directed will be retained at the entrance gates. Tampering will invalidate the wristband. Stretching, tearing, taping or cutting the wristband is not permitted. If wristband tampering is evident, the wristband will be voided and the wearer will be refused entry.
Entry is subject to compliance with the government guidance and restrictions which are in place at the time of the show and any other restrictions we deem reasonably necessary to comply with this guidance.
Best Practice & Guidance currently is as follows. However this is not mandatory. All Teachers who have booked tickets for their students can collect via the box office the morning of the event. Tickets will be allocated in good faith. We ask that no students
with symptoms of Covid 19 attend.
The following is Best Practice/ Covid Guidance :
The venue management reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons. The organiser (Bell Media Ltd) would advise customers that no refunds will be offered to customers who are refused entry or ejected from a venue on account of declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken or other antisocial behaviour (including smoking in no smoking areas), carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, or making unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings. Unless notification of your order is received from the organiser (Bell Media Ltd.) no booking is confirmed.
Admission is by full ticket only.
Tickets are sold subject to the management’s or producer’s right to alter or vary the programme including but not limited to changes to the advertised programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets. The organiser (Bell Media ltd) cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions on the
website. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the Organiser (Bell Media ltd) or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become void and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
The organiser (Bell Media ltd) accept no responsibility for any loss of personal property. The acceptance of this order is not a guarantee of availability. If we are unable to fulfil your request you will be notified at the earliest possible opportunity and an alternative may be offered.
There is a re-admission policy in which persons must make gate staff aware that they wish to re-enter the site before leaving the site. The person(s) will have their hand stamped to allow re-entry. Re-entry is for the day the ticket is valid only. booking
All tickets ordered online will be emailed to the recipient. Each Ticket has a unique barcode number which can be used once for entry to the show any one day. Your booking reference for the entire order is also printed on the ticket in case of query. Please check that you print each individual ticket in the email. Emailed entry tickets can be printed in black and white or colour. It is the responsibility of the ticket purchaser to print the tickets. The organiser (Bell Media ltd) will not be posting any tickets to those who order tickets online.
The organiser (Bell Media ltd) will not be responsible for any delay in the delivery of tickets /wristbands due to circumstances beyond its control. It is the responsibility of the ticket /wristband holder to contact the organiser (Bell Media Ltd.) in the event of non-delivery. The organiser (Bell Media Ltd.) will not be responsible for data communications failure or malfunction.
All tickets may carry a booking fee as determined by the organiser (Bell Media) which if applicable will be clearly stated on your invoice. By placing an order on this site you accept all fees charged.
The organisers (Bell Media ltd) agreement is to supply tickets/wristbands, subject to availability. In the event of any errors, which are the direct result of actions of the organiser (Bell Media Ltd) management or staff, we are only responsible for the refund of the cost of the ticket.
Our agreement does not cover the cost of travel or accommodation. The organiser (Bell Media ltd) cannot take responsibility for travel difficulties such as strikes, inclement weather or travel delays, or any other circumstances beyond our control. There are restricted capacities within all exhibtion stands at the School Summit Show. Once they reach maximum capacity there will be no further admission until safe to do so. All vehicles (cars, 4x4, lorries, vans, caravans etc) must display their parking tickets purchased at all times. Any vehicle without a valid parking ticket may be towed off site and a fee for return apply. The organiser (Bell Media Ltd.) does not accept any liability. Vehicle contents are left at owners own risk.
Visitors to the School Summit Show must act responsibly at all times and refrain from any act which would endanger themselves, other visitors or animals. The organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, without refund, to revoke the wristbands/tickets of any participant/visitor whose conduct is deemed inappropriate, disorderly or offensive by the organiser, affiliated third parties or the local authorities.
No dogs, other than assistance dogs will be permitted into the School Summit Show. Dogs are not permitted to stay in vehicles on site whilst patrons attend the School Summit Show. The organiser (Bell Media ltd) reserves the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the event.
The organiser (Bell Media Ltd) reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of any ticket/wristband in accordance with any new laws, legislation or internal company policies.
The organiser (Bell Media Ltd.) reserves the right to postpone or abandon the School Summit Show will not be responsible for loss incurred by any intending exhibitor/visitor resulting from such postponement or abandonment.
For further enquiries please contact Bell Media Ltd.
1. These terms and conditions cover the sale of tickets to the School Summit Exhibition
2. To purchase tickets to the School Summit event (“Tickets”) from us, you must be 18 or over and have a valid credit/debit card issued in your name. If under 18, you must confirm you have permission to make the purchase. All purchases are subject to payment card verification and other security checks and your transaction may be cancelled if it has not passed our verification process.
3. You also must have a valid email address in order to receive the Tickets.
4. You agree not to obtain or attempt to obtain any Tickets through unauthorised use of any robot, spider or other automated device or any other illegal or unauthorised activity. We reserve the right to cancel any transaction which we reasonably suspect to have been made in breach of these provisions without any notice to you and any and all Tickets purchased as part of such transaction will be void. We also reserve the right to cancel bookings which we reasonably suspect to have been made fraudulently.
5. Whilst we try to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any Item you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price (and credit or debit your account as applicable) or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you, you agree that we may treat the order as cancelled. If you choose to cancel after you have already paid the incorrect price, you will receive a full refund from us.
6. The Tickets will state the date and time of your chosen attendance slot. If you arrive outside of your allotted time slot we reserve the right to refuse you entry.
7. Tickets are not transferrable or exchangeable.
8. Ticket purchases are not refundable or cancellable.
9. We aim to dispatch Tickets as soon as possible (this will generally be within an hour of purchase, but this may vary). If your tickets have not arrived within 3 hours of your purchase, please contact us. Please include your reference number and the name and address the booking is made under.
10. Tickets will be dispatched electronically via email. You must print your Tickets in order to gain entry to the School Summit event.
11. If our admittance scanners cannot read your Tickets (e.g. due to print quality), we may need to reprint tickets for you on site and we reserve the right to charge for this service.
12. You may not resell or transfer your tickets.
13. We reserve the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any terms and conditions of the event. We carry out random security searches and large bags or other items may be prohibited from being brought into the venue. There will be no facility onsite for us to store such items until a patron leaves. Breach of any of these terms and conditions or any unacceptable behavior likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall entitle us to eject you from the venue.
14. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
15. There will be no pass-outs or re-admissions of any kind.
16. We reserve the right to refuse admittance to the venue or to remove any person from the venue for reasons of public safety (including crowd surfing or moshing), any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury or for any breach of any Event Partners´ terms and conditions.
17. The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Any photos, videos and/or recordings may be destroyed or deleted. Other prohibited items include laser pens and drones/UAVs. Dogs (except guide dogs) are not permitted.
18. You and other ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience and exhibition.
19. Special effects which may include, without limitation, sound, audio visual, pyrotechnic effects or lighting effects may be featured at the event.
20. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify you
of the cancellation. We do not guarantee that you will be informed of such cancellation before the
date of the event.
21. If the event is cancelled (and not rescheduled either with a live or virtual event ), you will be offered a refund of the sale price of your ticket(s).
22. If the event is rescheduled, you will be offered tickets at the rescheduled event corresponding with your original tickets. If you are unable to attend the rescheduled event, you will be offered a refund of the sale price of your ticket(s).
23. You must inform us within the time specified by us if you are unable to attend the rescheduled event, otherwise we may reconfirm your booking for the rescheduled date and you will not be entitled to claim a refund. To claim your refund, please apply in writing to your point of purchase. You must enclose your unused tickets and comply with any other reasonable instructions from us. For accounting purposes your unused tickets must be received within 28 days from the date of the cancelled event.
24. Personal arrangements including travel, accommodation or hospitality relating to the Event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk. We shall not be liable to you for any loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure.
25. We will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including you) or property caused
(a) in any circumstances where there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed by us
(b) in circumstances where such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach (save for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence) or
(c) to the extent that any increase in any loss or damage results from breach by you these terms and conditions or your negligence. Nothing in these terms and conditions seeks to exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, fraud or other type of liability which cannot by law be excluded or limited.
26. This terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. For further information about your statutory rights contact Citizens Information.
27. If you have any queries or complaints regarding your purchase, contact us quoting your order number given to you at the conclusion of placing the order. Some queries can take up to 28 days to resolve, but we will get back to you as soon as possible.
28. As an online trader, pursuant to European Union legislation, we also draw your attention to the European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution platform here, where you can access further information about online dispute resolution. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
29. All of these terms and conditions are governed by the law of the Republic of Ireland and any disputes arising out of any transaction with the School Summit Exhibition are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
30. Personal information such as name and email address are solely used for providing you with a copy of your ticket.